To be eligible for the Sarnoff Center’s carrier screening program, participants must reside in Illinois and have Jewish ancestry or be in a relationship with someone with Jewish ancestry. We’re happy to point you to several other local and national Jewish carrier screening resources.
- JScreen (National. Based out of Atlanta, GA)
- Invitae Carrier Screen (National)
- Chicago Genetic Consultants (Northbrook, IL)
- Victor Center for the Prevention of Jewish Genetic Diseases (Miami, FL)
- Jewish Genetic Disease Consortium (Pomona, NY)
- The Program for Jewish Genetic Health of Yeshiva University (New York, NY)
- Minkoff Center for Jewish Genetics (Scottsdale, AZ)
Have questions or want more information? Contact us at (312) 357-4718 or email@example.com to speak with a staff member or our genetic counselor. You can also use the National Society of Genetic Counselors’ Find a Genetic Counselor tool to find a genetic counselor in your area.
Note: The resources on this page are provided as a convenience and the Sarnoff Center bears no responsibility for the content of these external sites.