Do you want to raise awareness about Jewish genetics in your community? Are you a Jewish professional, an educator, or a volunteer leader?
If so, the new Jewish Genetics Curriculum Kit is for you.
You can teach—and learn—about Jewish genetics using the slide presentations, lesson plans, and activities in the curriculum kit. This kit can be used in various settings: virtual or in-person, formal or informal, Jewish or secular, for youth or adults.
The free kit has two parts:
- Target audience: Ages 12-18
- Includes three lesson plans with accompanying activities designed to work toward Next Generation Science Standards
- Read an overview of the youth curriculum here
- Target audience: Ages 18+
- Includes slide presentations on six topics, presenter notes, interactive games & activities
- Read an overview of the adult curriculum here
If you are interested in running a class or program about Jewish genetics but not sure where to start, please contact the Norton & Elaine Sarnoff Center for Jewish Genetics at JewishGenetics@juf.org or 312-357-4718.